From The Leader In Stunt Scooters
Delivering innovation for over two decades, Razor does it again with the Pro XX, our best intermediate level, professional grade trick scooter yet! Providing top-quality rides for kid and teen riders, this scooter is big on fun and light on the wallet. It’s also perfect for developing your skills. The height and weight are specially designed with middle and lightweight riders in mind. Go with the solid platform scooter that can handle the heavy demands of trick riding, and lets you build up your ride over time, the Razor Pro XX!
Made For Mastering Tricks
With its aluminium deck and boxed edge design this stunt scooter is engineered to deliver performance from practice to perfection. The Pro XX handlebar height (32.1″/815 mm) and overall weight (7.92 lb./3.61 kg) are perfect for kid and teen riders. And when it's time to upgrade, this scooter is designed to readily accept aftermarket wheels, handlebars, forks, and grips enabling complete customisation.
110 mm Wheels
High performance urethane, nylon cores and ABEC 7 bearings are lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed. Mismatched wheel colours for extra style.
Customisable Grip Tape
Four pieces of mix and match grip tape included to personalise your ride.
- Max: 100 kg
- Age: 8+
- Colour: Black/Pink/Blue
- Product Weight: 3,61 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27.56" (70 cm) x 20.67" (52.5 cm) x 32.1" (81.5 cm)
- Handlebars: Width 20.5" (520 mm), height 32.1" (815 mm), fixed, riser-style, heavy-duty steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Triple-stacked, aluminum
- Fork: Heavy-duty, steel
- Downtube: Aluminum
- Deck: Width 4.3" (109 mm), length 20.5" (520 mm), aluminum
- Grip Tape: Full deck with two options included – multi-color or greyscale
- Wheels: 110 mm, aluminum core, urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender, flex
- Some Assembly Required
- Extruded Aluminum Deck with Boxed Edges – The gold standard for trick scooter decks; lightweight and durable! Boxed edge design provides the strength and ease for trick riding.
- Fixed Mini-Riser Gusseted Handlebars – Provide maximum stability while also being lightweight and durable. Dialed, rattle-free bars with stylish, two-tone soft rubber grips for shock absorption.
- 110 mm Wheels with High Performance Urethane and Aluminum Cores – Lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed, with great width to maintain balance.
- Customisable Grip Tape – Multiple mix and match grip tape options included!
- Upgrade Compatible – Designed to readily accept aftermarket wheels, handlebars, forks, and grips enabling complete customization.
- Exeptional Value – Includes the most essential performance features in an affordable scooter.
Where To Buy
Razor products are available at the following authorized online and retail locations.
Products and colors vary by store and site, so check for availability.