Make it Yours
Razor, the original pro scooter company, introduces its best entry-level professional quality trick scooter ever, the Pro X! By tailoring the design to deliver maximum performance for middle and lightweight riders and shedding the expensive features that serve adults and heavier riders (like on the Pro XXX scooter), we were able to deliver an impressive stunt scooter at an amazing price. We’ve also designed the Pro X to readily accept standard aftermarket parts so that you can easily add to your ride over time, eliminating the need to buy a whole new scooter as you grow and demand more performance. The Pro X includes all the essentials like a lightweight aluminium deck with boxed edges, a durable front fork, ABEC 7-equipped 100 mm urethane wheels, flex fender brake, and a streamlined Y-style mini riser handlebar secured to the scooter with a three-bolt aluminium clamp. As a bonus, extra grip tape is included for a customisable look.
Extruded Aluminium Deck with Boxed Edges
The gold standard for trick scooter decks; lightweight and durable! With its aluminium deck and boxed edge design, this stunt scooter is engineered to deliver performance from practice to perfection.
100 mm Wheels
High performance urethane, nylon cores and ABEC 7 bearings are lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed. Mismatched wheel colours for extra style.
Customisable Grip Tape
Four pieces of mix and match grip tape included to personalise your ride.
- Max: 100 kg
- Age: 8+
- Colour: Black/Blue/Green
- Product Weight: 3.38 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 68 cm x 55.5 cm x 79.5 cm
- Handlebars: Width 21.7" (550 mm), height 31.3" (795 mm), fixed, riser-style, heavy-duty steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Triple-stacked, aluminium
- Fork: Heavy-duty, steel
- Downtube: Aluminium
- Deck: Width 4.3" (109 mm), length 20" (510 mm), aluminium
- Grip Tape: Full deck with two options included – multi-colour or greyscale
- Wheels: 100 mm, spoked, urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender, flex
- Some Assembly Required
- Extruded Aluminium Deck with Boxed Edges – The gold standard for trick scooter decks; lightweight and durable! Boxed edge design provides the strength and ease for trick riding.
- Fixed Mini-Riser Handlebars – Provide maximum stability while also being lightweight and durable. None of the rattle that comes with collapsible handlebars; always dialed with two-tone soft rubber grips that are stylish and shock absorbing.
- 100 mm Wheels with High Performance Urethane and Polypropylene Cores – Lightweight, durable, and great for maintaining speed.
- Customizable Grip Tape – Multiple mix and match grip tape options included!
- Upgrade Compatible – Designed to readily accept aftermarket wheels, handlebars, forks, and grips enabling complete customization.
- Best Value – Designed to deliver the best bang for your buck by including all the most important features for performance and shedding the unnecessary aspects of more expensive alternatives.