Turn On All-Terrain Fun
Razor's smallest dirt bike with an electric motor, the Dirt Rocket MX125 is designed to build confidence on the off-road, offering first-class performance with authentic MX frame geometry, knobby tyres, and twist grip throttle for true dirt bike ride. The perfect introduction to adventure, the MX125 delivers adrenaline-pumping off-road fun in a compact footprint designed for riders ages 7 and up.
Build Confidence for Young Riders
Rear-wheel drive delivers greater traction, stability and balance control, while the twist-grip throttle and hand-operated rear brake provide simple, intuitive hand controls for younger riders ages 7 and up.
Made for Off-Road Fun
Pneumatic knobby tyres handle all types of terrain and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
Specifications Click to Expand Click to Collapse
- Max: 54 kg
- Age: 7+
- Colours: Black, Pink
- Product weight: 13.5 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 92.5 cm L x 54.5 m W x 63.9 cm H
- Speed: up to 13 km/h
- Run time: up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100 watts, high torque, chain drive, rear wheel drive
- Throttle: twist grip
- Brake: manual, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork / Handlebar: Steel
- Bodywork: resistant plastic
- Grips: foam
- Wheels: Spoked with 12" tyres, knotted tyres
- Support Foot: Retractable
- Stirrups: folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: battery charger
- Some assembly required
- Note: Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements), vehicle must be used on private property with owner’s consent, appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times, children must be supervised by an adult at all times. This product is not intended for use as a mobility vehicle.
Full Feature List Click to Expand Click to Collapse
- The MX125 is Razor's smallest dirt bike, made to scale for riders ages 7 and up.
- Engineered with the geometry of a motocross dirt bike, knobby wheels, and twist grip throttle.
- The rear wheel provides a more controlled balance and traction for a more stable and safe ride.
- It takes users at speeds of up to 13 km / h and for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, radial wheels with 304mm tyres, knobby tyres, retractable kickstand, and manual rear brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery