Part of Razor's iconic line of casterboards, the RipStik Air Pro is the first one-piece RipStik. The deck flexes and twists, even without a torsion bar, to move you forward and make precise turns without ever having to step off and push. The patented Air Pro design is lightweight, durable and trickable.
How it Rolls
Patented RipStik technology, 360 degree inclined casters and a deck that twists allow for a unique carving motion, which mimics the thrill of surfing and snowboarding on dry land. High grade urethane wheels and bearings complete the smooth rolling experience.
The patented, lightweight, one-piece construction and reinforced deck make the RipStik Air Pro stronger but also easier to land tricks.
- Max: 100 kg
- Age: 8+
- Colours: Camo, Black, Blue, Red
- Product Weight: 2.4 kg
- Product Dimensions: 82.5cm x 21.5cm x 11.43cm
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- No assembly required
- Lightweight single piece fiber reinforced industrial grade polymer
- Ribbed structure engineered to eliminate transient vibration and enhance torsional response
- 360 degree inclined casters
- High grade urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings
- Grip Tape
Where To Buy
Razor products are available at the following authorised online and retail locations.
Products and colours vary by store and site, so check for availability.