Where Downhill Meets Drift
There you are. You and your friends, staring at the sickest downhill ride of all time. If only you had a drift trike that’s as extreme as you are. Well, you’re in luck. The Razor DXT with its moto-style steel construction and 10” slick rear wheels built for edge-of-your-seat downhill drifting in the straightaways while handling the tightest of curves. With the DXT your downhill racing just got way more radical.
DXT Drift Trike is made with all the right touchpoints by a design team of downhill enthusiasts. Performance-driven features include moto-style flat handlebars and aluminium clamp, triple crown forks, BMX-Style platform pedals, internal freewheel and adjustable bucket seat.
The Right Wheels
Blow-molded, 10 in cart style wheels are made of high-density PU and performance bearings for slick slides and amazing drifts. The 20 in pneumatic front wheel is spoked and paired with a V-style hand brake.
- Max: 90 kg
- Age: 14+
- Frame: 2-piece welded steel, 792 mm wide rear axle
- Handlebars: Moto-style flat bar
- Grips: Pro-style, soft rubber
- Clamp: Moto-style, double, alloy
- Fork: Triple crown moto-style, sealed bearing headset
- Brake: V-style
- Front Wheel: 20” x 2.125” aluminum rim with internal freewheel
- Rear Wheels: 10” diameter, cart-style, blow molded HDPE, 4” wide with slick surface, high-speed bearings, chrome finished hub caps.
- Seat: Adjustable (2 positions), bucket style
- Pedals: BMX-style platform
- Includes: Tow hook attachment, grip tape on rear axle
- Some assembly required
- Featuring a full size steel frame, moto-style construction and 10″ slick surface rear wheels, the DXT is built for edge-of-your seat downhill drifting action
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Front free-wheel with BMX style platform pedals and alloy crank
Where To Buy
Razor products are available at the following authorized online and retail locations.
Products and colors vary by store and site, so check for availability.