Premium Electric Scooter
Comfort, performance, and style, the Razor E Prime Air premium electric scooter has it all! Sporting the sophisticated design and electric efficiency of the original E Prime, the E Prime Air also features a large, 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front tyre that softens out rough surfaces and a sturdy aluminium frame for the smoothest ride around. Whether you’re commuting to work or running errands around town (local laws will apply), we’ve got you covered – in comfort.
Specifications Click to Expand Click to Collapse
- Max: 91 kg
- Age: 14+
- Colousr: Black
- Product Weight: 9.9 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 101.8 cm x 46.2 cm x 105.5 cm
- Distance: Up to 12 km on a single charge
- Speed: Up to 24 km/h
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: Kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, hub-driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
- Brake: Thumb-activated paddle and rear-fender controlled
- Frame: Aluminium
- Fork: Steel with plastic fender
- Grips: Prism-shaped design, molded in soft rubber
- Downtube: Aluminium, featuring patent-pending anti-rattle folding mechanism
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Deck: Length 425 mm, width 140 mm
- Front Tyre: 200 mm, pneumatic
- Rear Tyre: 200 mm, abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: 5-stage LED battery indicator display and battery charger
- Note: Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements), vehicle must be used on private property with owner’s consent, appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times, children must be supervised by an adult at all times. This product is not intended for use as a mobility vehicle.
Full Feature List Click to Expand Click to Collapse
- Razor’s most sophisticated electric scooter offers a sleek design, high-torque, brushless hub motor, and a large, pneumatic (air filled) front tyre for the smoothest ride around.
- Throttle with thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle control puts the power at your fingertips!
- Get where you’re going in style, reaching speeds of up to 15 mph (24 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use!
- Sturdy, aluminium frame and adjustable-height handlebars support riders up to 91 kg
- Large 8” (200 mm), pneumatic (air filled) front tyre and 8” (200 mm), airless, flat-free rear tyre soften even the roughest terrain for a smooth ride, every time.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding technology.