RazorX Longboard Electric Skateboard
Give Your Board A Boost!
The RazorX Longboard is amping up the scene with its electric-powered carve-and-cruise ride. Get the action started with the variable-speed, wireless, digital, hand-held remote and let the 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel drive keep you cruising at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h). It’s the extra zip you need to take your ride to new lengths.
About The RazorX Longboard Electric Skateboard
- Max: 100 kg
- Age: 9+
- Product Weight: 5.4 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37.5” x 10.6” x 5.7” (950 mm x 270 mm x 145 mm)
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Deck: Length 37.5” (952.5 mm), 5-ply bamboo
- Wheels: 80 mm 80a PU street
- Trucks: Custom reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel drive (no alignment, no chains or belts)
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz), digital remote with wrist strap (replaceable), battery charger
- Patent Pending
- No assembly required
Full Feature List
- The RazorX Longboard is powered by a 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel drive and a lithium-ion battery that delivers an electrifying skateboarding ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- The 37.5” (952.5 mm) long deck is made of high quality 5-ply bamboo and features perforated grip tape to provide a smooth, controlled ride.
- The RazorX Longboard comes pre-assembled, so you’re ready to ride this complete longboard electric skateboard right out of the box.
- Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz), digital remote with wrist strap (replaceable) and 22V lithium-ion rechargeable and replaceable battery pack.
- Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced turning, perforated grip tape and geared, rear-wheel drive that eliminates alignment issues, chains or belts.