The Razor Big Power Up 2017 is a series of vlogger and instagrammer hosted competitions. Each vlogger or Instagrammer involved will include Razor content on their channel including unboxings, reviews or editorial content. You will find entry requirements specific for each competition included with the relevant content. Please follow the instructions provided to complete the entry mechanic at the point of entry. The general Terms and conditions also apply to all Razor Big Power Up competitions this year. They are also subject to any additional terms and conditions supplied to you by the vlogger or instagrammer hosting each competition.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Where there is a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material or any other details provided at the time of entry, the details in these terms and conditions shall prevail.
2) Entry is open to residents of the UK and ROI only, except employees and their families of Re:creation Ltd, its agents and any other companies associated with the competition.
3) In order to be eligible to receive any prize won, permission must be granted by an adult or legal guardian of any entrant under the age of 18. The competition promoter will contact you via the method used for entry with details on obtaining adult permission. Failure to provide adult permission will, unfortunately, mean that the prize is forfeited.
4) Only one prize will be issued per household per competition.
5) The prize is as stated on the competition information promoted by the Razor Big Power Up vlogger or Instagrammer. No cash alternatives are offered and prize is not transferable.
6) Re:creation Ltd reserves the right to provide a prize of equivalent or greater value where the stated prize becomes no longer available.
7) Closing date for the Razor Big Power Up is midnight on November 22nd 2017.
8) In order to be entered into the competition, entrants must comply with entry requirements stated for the competition you are entering. For example, these may include ‘commenting’ on our competition and/or ‘liking’ our social media channel. Please see specific entry requirements above and on the relevant vlogger YouTube channel or Instagram channel.
9) Winners will be notified within 14 days of closing date of the competition via the social media account that they entered the competition. Failure to respond to our contact with 14 days will mean unfortunately that the prize is forfeited on this occasion.
10) Prizes will be delivered to a UK or ROI address only. A correct address and contact telephone number must be provided to facilitate delivery. Re:creation Ltd will accept no responsibility for prizes that fail to be delivered due to incorrect details being provided.
11) Re:creation Ltd takes no responsibility for unreceived or incomplete entries.
12) Winners agree to the use of their name and county in post-win publicity and to co-operate with additional reasonable request by the promoter to participate in post-win publicity – this may include but not be limited to provision of a photo of winner with their prize for use on social media channels and Re:creation Ltd’s website
13) Winners are chosen by random prize draw from the entries fulfilling the entry criteria unless otherwise stated. No correspondence will be entered into and decisions by Re:creation is final in all instances.
14) Surname and town of winners can be obtained by emailing [email protected] no sooner than six weeks after the closing date.
15) Re:creation Ltd reserves the right to terminate the competition or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
16) Any entrant found to be using or creating multiple social media profiles for the purposes of entry will be disqualified. Similarly, automated or robotic entries submitted by companies or individuals will also be disqualified. Any entry containing defamatory language or messaging considered by the promoter to be inappropriate will be disqualified from the competition.
17) The listing of any competitions on third party websites or apps such as Twitter and Facebook does not imply that said third parties in any way endorse competition, brand or product.
19) By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by and comply to the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Re:creation Ltd, Unit 2 Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB