Last Updated: November 1, 2023
Your privacy is very important to Razor USA LLC. This Policy describes Razor USA LLC’s (“Razor,” “We,” “Our”, or “Us”) data privacy practices for the information and personal data collected from your interactions with Razor, including when you (“You” or “Your”) visit Our website – www.global.razor.com – any subdomains, or any other website made available by Razor (collectively, “Website”).
The data controller for the Website is Razor USA LLC. You can contact Razor USA LLC by email at [email protected].
Please note that the Website is hosted in the United States and the information and personal data collected from Your use of the Website may be sent to and stored in the United States. As a result, the information and personal data that may be collected from or about You is subject to the applicable laws of the United States, which may not be as comprehensive as those laws or regulations in other countries (including where You are located) or may otherwise differ from the data protection or consumer protection laws in other countries. For more information, please go to the section in this Policy titled “WEBSITE HOSTED IN THE UNITED STATES.”
By using the Website or providing any personal data to Razor, You consent to transfer and use of Your personal information in the United States. If You do not agree to have Your information and personal data sent to the United States, You should exit the Website. However, this Policy will apply to all of Your information, personal data and actions prior to exiting the Website.
The portions of the Website that provide for submission of any personal data to Razor are not intended for, directed to, or to be used by persons under the age of 18. The products and services that Razor makes available for sale by authorized dealers, resellers and distributors, whether on any website or otherwise, are not intended for purchase by persons under the age of 18. By using the Website, including registering a Razor product or providing Razor with any information, You represent to Razor that You are 18 years of age or older and that any information You provide to Razor about a third party is for a third party who is 18 years of age or older.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
Razor, on its own or through authorized third parties may collect, use and process the following categories of personal data as part of its legitimate business operations:
- Device, Internet and Network Activity Data – such as data obtained from Your device and from Your use of the Website (g., Your server and browser log information, internet browser queries or searches, browsing history, internet protocol address, unique device identifiers, operating system, and mobile network information).
- Customer Support Data – if You contact Our customer support representatives, the conversation may be recorded and retained. We also retain all written communications with customer support representatives, including emails, texts, and online forms.
- Personal Information – such as data that identifies a particular individual, including name, address, email address, telephone number, home address, etc.
- Geolocation Data – such as non-specific geolocation information to identify Your location when You use the Website.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions – such as personal information and other registration information (g., email address) that You voluntarily provide to enroll and participate in sweepstakes, contests, and promotions that We offer. Note that when You provide Your personal data to participate, You also agree to the use of Your data for Our marketing purposes.
- User-generated content – such as information You post or upload to the Website or Our social media sites, including reviews, comments, videos or pictures.
- preferences information (including marketing and communication preferences);
- internet service provider;
- referring and exiting websites and pages;
- which pages You visit on Our Website; and
- the time and date of Your visit and use of Website pages.
Razor, on its own or through authorized third parties, obtains these categories of information and personal data from the following sources:
- Directly from You. For example, the information You provide (or provided on Your behalf) directly to Us or Our customer service representatives or to Our authorized third parties;
- Indirectly from You. For example, the information from the device You use to access the Website, or information that is automatically collected about You as a result of Your use of the Website, including digital tracking tools such as cookies and similar technology; and
- Information Obtained by Others. For example, information obtained by others as a result of the use of the Website and other websites (g., Google).
Razor does not collect, nor do We request or require that You provide any special categories of personal data (e.g., racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health data, or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation), and You should not send Us and should not disclose to Us any special categories of personal data on or through the Website or otherwise.
2. USE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
Razor, on its own or through authorized third parties, may use the information and personal data that You provide to Us or that is collected about You for various legitimate business and commercial purposes, including:
- Product Services and Features – Razor may use Your personal data to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve Our products and services, including:
- To administer the Website and present the Website and its contents to You, as well as to facilitate and improve Your experience on the Website;
- To direct You to the correct country subdomain, localize the language on the Website and provide other location-specific features;
- To help enable Your access to use the Website and its services;
- To provide You with information about products and services made available for sale by Our authorized dealers, resellers, or distributors;
- To improve Our products and services;
- To respond to Your requests and address customer service and support issues;
- To process and administer contest, sweepstake and promotion entries and awards;
- To provide You with announcements and other marketing materials and communications;
- To protect against fraud;
- To create analytic reports; and
- To perform internal systems diagnostics, analysis, monitoring, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Safety, Security and to Protect Razor’s Legal Interests – Razor may use and disclose Your personal data to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights and the legal rights of others. We may also use and disclose Your personal data in connection with negotiations for or any actual sale, acquisition or transfer all or a portion of Our business or assets.
- Research and Development – We may use Your data for testing, research, analysis, product development, and business development to improve the user experience, Our Website, and Our products and services. For example, We analyze site traffic and trends and use data to understand the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with Our services.
- Marketing Communications through Third Parties – We partner with third parties (which includes social media platforms) that use their own digital tracking tools, such as cookies and pixels, to track Your online activities over time and across Our Website and other websites by collecting information through automated means from the device You use to visit the Website. These third parties may then provide You with ads based upon Your interests, activities, and preferences. As a result, You may see certain ads for Razor on other websites based on prior activities on Our Website.
If You receive electronic promotional materials or newsletters from Us or forwarded on Our behalf, You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by following the instructions contained in the emails You receive. Even if You opt-out of receiving direct marketing messages, We may still contact You in connection with customer service activities.
- Non-marketing Communications – Razor may use the data We collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to Our terms, services, or policies; or send communications for purposes other than marketing Razor’s services or products.
3. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We partner with authorized third parties as an essential part of Our business operations, for various legitimate business purposes including (without limitation) Website hosting and operations, offering products and services to You, processing product customer service requests, warranty registration and claims, advertising and marketing services, analytics, search engine optimization, and customer relationship management. Razor and these authorized third parties may collect personal data and non-personal data as set forth in this Policy, which may be provided to Razor or which Razor may provide to these authorized third parties.
We may also share Your information with social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and X.
4. RETENTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We store all categories of the information and personal data that We collect for as long as necessary for Our legitimate business purposes, or as required by or permitted by applicable law.
5. COOKIES, BEACONS, AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
6. DO NOT TRACK INFORMATION
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets You tell websites that You do not want to have Your online activities tracked. There is currently no uniform browser signal for this feature and no industry standard on how to respond to these signals. Therefore enabling/disabling the Do Not Track feature in Your browser does not ensure that all websites You visit will respond to the request.
Razor does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals at this time. We will reassess Our approach to responding to Do Not Track signals once an industry standard is established.
7. OTHER WEBSITES
8. WEBSITE HOSTED IN THE UNITED STATES
The data protection and other applicable laws of the Unites States may not be as comprehensive as those laws or regulations in Your home country or other countries, and may otherwise differ from the data protection or consumer protection laws in Your home country or other countries.
By using the Website and/or providing personal data to Razor, You consent to transfer and use of Your personal data by Razor as set forth and described in this Policy.
9. INTENDED WEBSITE AUDIENCE AND NOTICE REGARDING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
You must be at least 18 years old to use any of the online services provided through the Website. Note, however, that the Website may offer certain features that children under the age of 18 can access and review without providing any of their personal data.
We do not knowingly collect, use, process or store any personal data about children under the age of 18, and We request that children under the age of 18 do not provide any personal data to Us through the Website or otherwise. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 18 has provided Us with any information or personal data without parental consent, please contact Us immediately as set forth in the “Privacy Questions” section below. We will undertake reasonable country-specific measures to delete the child’s personal data from Our databases and not use such information (unless necessary to protect the safety of the child or as required by law).
10. DATA SECURITY
The security of Your personal information is very important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, and that We collect, both during transmission and once We receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the personal information provided by You or collected by Us through use of the Website.
11. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
If You are a resident of an EEA member state, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom, You may be able to exercise one of the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request copies of Your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
If You make a request to exercise one or more of these rights, We will respond to You directly or through Our designated representative as required by applicable law or regulation, which typically provides that We respond to You within 30 days. If a third party is independently responsible for the collection and processing of Your personal data, You will need to contact and read the privacy notice of the third party to exercise Your rights with them. Your rights request cannot be processed if We cannot verify Your identity, and We may ask verification questions about Your identity for verification purposes and to protect all our Website visitors. You also have the right to file a complaint concerning Our processing of Your personal data with Your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. If You are considering filing such complaint, We request that You contact Us prior to doing so to allow Us the opportunity to resolve the issue with You.
- For a list of data protection authorities provided by the EU Commission, please visit http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
- The data protection authority for the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. For more information, please visit ico.org.uk.
- The federal data protection authority for Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner. For more information, please visit https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please refer to the “Privacy Questions” section below.
13. PRIVACY QUESTIONS
- Sending an email to DataRep at [email protected];
- Contacting Us using Our online webform at www.datarep.com/data-request; or
- Mailing Your inquiry to DataRep at the address of Your country of residence below. Please address inquiry to DataRep, not Razor.
|Austria||DataRep, City Tower, Bruckenkopfgasse 1/6. Stock, Graz, 8020, Austria|
|Belgium||DataRep, Place de L’Universite 16, Louvain-La-Neuve, Waals Brabant, 1348, Belgium|
|Bulgaria||DataRep, 132 Mimi Balkanska Str., Sofia, 1540, Bulgaria|
|Croatia||DataRep, Ground & 9th Floor, Hoto Tower, Savska cesta 32, Zagreb, 10000, Croatia|
|Cyprus||DataRep, Victory House, 205 Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, 3030, Cyprus|
|Czech Republic||DataRep, IQ Ostrava Ground floor, 28. rijna 3346/91, Ostrava-mesto, Moravska, Ostrava, Czech Republic|
|Denmark||DataRep, Lautruph0j 1-3, Ballerup, 2750, Denmark|
|Estonia||DataRep, 2nd Floor, Tornimae 5, Tallinn, 10145, Estonia|
|Finland||DataRep, Luna House, 5.krs, Mannerheimintie 12 B, Helsinki, 00100, Finland|
|France||DataRep, 72 rue de Lessard, Rouen, 76100, France|
|Germany||DataRep, 3rd and 4th floor, Altmarkt 10 B/D, Dresden, 01067, Germany|
|Greece||DataRep, 24 Lagoumitzi str, Athens, 17671, Greece|
|Hungary||DataRep, President Centre, Kalman lmre utca 1, Budapest, 1054, Hungary|
|Iceland||DataRep, Kalkofnsvegur 2, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland|
|Ireland||DataRep, The Cube, Monahan Road, Cork, T12 HlXY, Republic of Ireland|
|Italy||DataRep, Viale Giorgio Ribotta 11, Piano 1, Rome, Lazio, 00144, Italy|
|Latvia||DataRep, 4th & 5th floors, 14 Terbatas Street, Riga, LV-1011, Latvia|
|Liechtenstein||DataRep, City Tower, Bruckenkopfgasse 1/6. Stock, Graz, 8020, Austria|
|Lithuania||DataRep, 44A Gedimino Avenue, 01110 Vilnius, Lithuania|
|Luxembourg||DataRep, BPM 335368, Banzelt 4 A, 6921, Roodt-sur-Syre, Luxembourg|
|Malta||DataRep, Tower Business Centre, 2nd floor, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR4013, Malta|
|Netherlands||DataRep, Cuserstraat 93, Floor 2 and 3, Amsterdam, 1081 CN, Netherlands|
|Norway||DataRep, C.J. Hambros Plass 2c, Oslo, 0164, Norway|
|Poland||DataRep, Budynek Fronton ul Kamienna 21, Krakow, 31-403, Poland|
|Portugal||DataRep, Torre de Monsanto, Rua Afonso Prac;a 30, 7th floor, Alges, Lisbon, 1495-061, Portuqal|
|Romania||DataRep, 15 Piata Charles de Gaulle, nr. 1-T, Bucure ti, Sectorul 1, 011857, Romania|
|Slovakia||DataRep, Apollo Business Centre II, Block E / 9th floor, 4D Prievozska, Bratislava, 821 09, Slovakia|
|Slovenia||DataRep, Trg. Republike 3, Floor 3, Ljubljana, 1000, Slovenia|
|Spain||DataRep, Calle de Manzanares 4, Madrid, 28005, Spain|
|Sweden||DataRep, S:t Johannesgatan 2, 4th floor, Malmo, SE – 211 46, Sweden|
|United Kingdom||DataRep: DataRep, 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB, United Kingdom|