This privacy statement was last changed on April 12, 2022, last checked on April 12, 2022, and applies to citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://global.razor.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Data we collect and how it is used
1.1 What data do we collect?
We and our third-party business partners collect data when you use our website. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Notice.
The collected data includes:
- Device data: We may collect information about the devices used to access our websites and services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating system and versions, software, preferred language, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, and mobile network data.
- Usage data: We collect data about how users interact with our website. This includes data such as website page requests, pages visited, content viewed, clicks, search queries, access dates and times, app features viewed, app crashes and other system activity, and type of browser.
- Location data: We collect data regarding your location when you use our website. This is used to direct you to the correct country subdomain, localize the language on the site and provide other location-specific features.
1.2 How will we use your data?
Razor collects and uses data for its legitimate interests and/or based on your consent to provide users with a better experience and enhance our products and services. We describe these uses below.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to other marketers, except with users’ consent.
a. Providing services and features. Razor uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services.
This includes using the data to:
- Provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- Create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
b. Safety and Security and to Protect Razor’s legal interests. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. We also may use personal data to protect our legal interests, including protection of our intellectual property rights.
c. Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and business development to improve the user experience, our website, products, and services. For example, we analyze site traffic and trends and use data to understand the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
d. Marketing. We may use the data we collect to market our services to our users (with your consent, where required by law).
We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications (including advertisements) that we send, including based on user location, past use of Razor’s products and services, and user preferences and settings.
Collected data may also be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns and create aggregate business and marketing insights.
You have the right at any time to stop Razor from contacting you for marketing purposes or providing your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
e. Non-marketing communications. Razor may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send communications for purposes other than marketing Razor’s services or products.
1.3 With whom do we share your data?
We only share the data we collect from you with processors and with other third parties described in this notice and our Cookie Notice for which consent must be obtained. These include:
Name: Google / YouTube
Purpose: Analytics, fonts, geolocation
Name: Facebook / Instagram
Purpose: Analytics, marketing
Purpose: Analytics, marketing
Name: WP Engine
Purpose: Website hosting
2. Disclosure practices
We disclose personal information if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
3. What if you don’t provide us with your personal information?
If you don’t provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the information, products or assistance that you are seeking.
We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
6. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
7. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
8. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
8.1 You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
- You may submit a request for access to the data we process about you.
- You may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
- You may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant for any purpose under the Privacy Act.
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our intent to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We therefore request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
10. Contact details
Phone number: +1 866 467 2967
We have appointed a contact person for the organization’s policies and practices and to whom complaints or inquiries can be forwarded:
John Cochrane, General Counsel
Razor USA LLC, 12723 166th St, Cerritos CA USA 90703
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Web Font Services
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google and Typography.com. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of web font services is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.