Give your board a boost with the electric, lithium-ion-powered, longboard skateboard made to zoom! The all-new RazorX® Longboard is electrifying the longboard scene, amping up the carve-and-cruise action with an innovative, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor made to go the distance. This complete longboard uses a lithium-ion battery to deliver extra zip for your longboarding fun, hitting speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Get the ride rolling with the variable-speed control on the wireless, digital remote, then hang on for some electrifying cruising action. The 37.5” (952.5 mm) long, 5-ply bamboo deck and custom, reverse kingpin trucks deliver a smooth, responsive ride, while perforated grip tape and ground-gripping urethane wheels keep you firmly in control of your board. Our new geared, rear-wheel-drive motor technology is virtually maintenance free, meaning it eliminates alignment issues, chain or belt.
• The RazorX® Longboard is powered by a kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor and a lithium-ion battery that delivers an electrifying skateboarding ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
• The 37.5” (952.5 mm) long deck is made of high-quality, 5-ply bamboo and features perforated grip tape to provide a smooth, controlled ride.
• The RazorX® Longboard comes pre-assembled, so you’re ready to ride this complete longboard electric skateboard right out of the box.
• Includes a wireless (2.4 GHz), digital remote with wrist strap (replaceable) and 22V lithium-ion rechargeable and replaceable battery pack.
• Additional features include ground-gripping urethane wheels and custom, reverse kingpin trucks for enhanced turning, perforated grip tape and geared, rear-wheel-drive motor that eliminates alignment issues, chain or belt.