The new Razor Graffiti chalk scooter and Razor BoGo pogo stick were featured live on Good Day LA as two of Kym Douglas’ Summer kick-off items for 2011. Our Razor kid testers even shared a snow cone with Paris Hilton. Check it out here, at 1:21 in:
Toy Expert Chris Byrne recently picked his recommendations for top summer toys on NBC’s The 10! show. Watch him show off the Razor eSpark electric scooter and the original Razor kick scooter. Take a look about 5.07 in:
Want to see more from The 10! show? Click here
The Razor Ground Force Drifter was featured live on The Late Show with David Letterman last night!
The Drifter was included in the annual holiday toy test with David Letterman and toy expert Shannon Eis. Dave was drifting like a pro and couldn’t seem to get enough riding time. That is, until he crashed into a Christmas tree!
Check out the video here.
We are excited to announce that Razor’s very first iPhone game, Razor Ultra Pro Rider, was launched on Saturday! You can now download the free game from the App Store here.
Razor introduced the original Razor kick scooter in June 2000 and redefined childhood transportation. Ten years later, serious scooter riders are ushering in one of the fastest growing action sports with freestyle scootering. Now, Razor fans will be able to pull tricks like the pros on Team Razor™, with Razor Ultra Pro Rider, the first iPhone scooter game by Razor.
The game features include:
- The more tricks you land, the more points you score, and the more tricks you combo, the higher your score
- Pull sweet tricks, starting with bunny hops, tail whips, tuck no handers, no footers, manuals and grinds. Then move into more complicated tricks like back flips, superman grabs, scooter flips, and the awesome 360, 720 and 1080 spins
- Randomized obstacles guarantee you’ll never ride the same course twice
- Air Gauge system available for bigger jumps and better tricks
- Intuitive accelerometer and touch screen controls
- Exclusive Team Razor videos included
- Connectivity to Razor’s online communities on Facebook, Twitter and RazorRiders
- Designed and programmed by Jonathan Lanis, the creator of Boost 3D, which was named one of Apple’s best games of 2009.
- Ultra Pro Rider works with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, the original iPhone, and iPod Touch
- Preview game trailer here.
If you’re reading this then you’re on our new website! Browse around…