Innovative Power Core Motor
Razor’s innovative Power Core S150 boasts a 150-watt, high-torque, hub-driven motor that delivers robust acceleration to up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h) with a kick-to-start activation and a press of the throttle. The sleek, fresh design with all-steel frame is precision-crafted for long-lasting performance and has a weight capacity of up to 154 lbs (70 kg).
A Smooth Ride
An 8-inch (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. Rear-wheel drive on the Power Core S150 apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Easy Speed Control
The thumb-activated throttle is designed for easy manipulation and smooth acceleration. The dual-braking system-- hand-operated front brake and a rear fender brake-- provides responsive stopping power.
Uninterrupted Ride Time
The 24V rechargeable battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge.
- Max: 70 kg
- Age: 13+
- Colours: Red
- Product Weight: 27.98 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.84" (88.5 cm) x 15.75" (40.0 cm) x 37.40" (95.0 cm)
- Razor Power Core Technology and Design
- Maintenance-free (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 150-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed
- Brakes: Hand-operated caliper front brake and rear-fender brake
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Deck: Steel with anti-slip, full- deck grip tape
- Front Tire: 8" (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 6.5" (165 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Some Assembly Required
- Razors’ Innovative Power Core Technology — The 150-watt, high-torque, Power Core hub-driven motor is maintenance-free and delivers impressive speeds up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h).
- Rear-Wheel Drive for Stability – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Smooth Moves — The pneumatic 8-inch (200 mm) front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. The airless flat-free rear tire is abrasion-resistant and makes for years of cruising.
- Intuitive Control — A thumb-activated throttle generates a boost of power and gives the rider control of the speed. A hand-operated front brake, along with a rear fender brake, provide responsive stops.
- Ready to Ride — A Rechargeable 24V sealed lead-acid battery system provides a lengthy ride time of up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Stylish yet Durable — The Power Core S150’s all-steel frame is a fresh design that not only looks great in style but is formidable in strength.
Where To Buy
Razor products are available at the following authorized online and retail locations.
Products and colors vary by store and site, so check for availability.