Experience Hub-Driven Power
The E300 HD electric scooter features a quiet, 230-watt brushless hub-driven motor for speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h). This technology reduces maintenance, while the rear wheel drive system apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
With the 24V rechargeable battery system, the E300 HD travels up to 10 miles (16 km) or up to 40 minutes of continuous use on a single charge.
Comfortable Ride And Control
Features a 9″ (229 mm) pneumatic front tyre for shock absorption and an extra wide, anti-slip rubber deck for more foot space and comfort. With its twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake, the E300 HD puts power and control in your hands.
- Max: 100 kg
- Age: 13+
- Product Weight: 18,56 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.96" x 16.30" x 42.52" (101.5 cm x 41.5 cm x 108 cm)
- Distance: Up to 10 miles (16 km) on a single charge
- Speed: Up to 15 mph (24 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 230-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, brushless, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Variable-speed, twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Fork: Tubular steel
- Handlebars: Height 34.5" (876 mm), width 16" (420mm)
- Front Tyre: 9" (229 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tyre: 8" (200 mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Some assembly required
- New Hub-Driven Motor – The E300 HD electric scooter is our best-selling E300 electric scooter upgraded with a quiet, maintenance free, brushless hub-driven motor.
- Comfortable – Featuring a 9" (229 mm) pneumatic front tyre for shock absorption and an extra wide, anti-slip rubber deck for more foot space and comfort.
- Enhanced Performance – The 230-watt brushless hub-driven motor boasts speeds up to 15 mph (24 km/h) and provides up to 10 miles (16 km) range on a single charge.
- Quality and Stability – Rear-wheel drive shifts weight to the back for improved traction and ease of steering, and a durable tubular steel frame supports riders up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
Where To Buy
Razor products are available at the following authorized online and retail locations.
Products and colors vary by store and site, so check for availability.